10 June 2010

:: cyclocross bike for sale: 2010 Giant TCX 1


For sale is my 2010 Giant TCX 1 cyclocross bike with a full SRAM Rival grouppo. Size 52 cm frame. I bought this bike in August of last year, raced it less than 10 times, and haven't ridden it since December. It was a tad too big for me, and I got a great deal on a different bike, so here I am, pawning off my old stuff ;p.


It has been tuned up, and has fresh handlebar tape. I made some changes to the original build, adding a Thomson Elite seatpost (the original kept slipping), a Selle Italia Gel saddle, and some stronger wheels. They are heavier than the originals but they have a higher spoke count and are beefier for better shredding.

Here you can see the original setup and geometry specs:




Asking $1000.

6 comments:

  1. There is no size 52 listed. Do you mean medium?

    Geometry chart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, the Giant sizing is really confusing because this has a 53.5cm TT, which is their small, but is bigger than a typical small. The geometry specs are closest to a true 52 so that's why I call it that. Sorry for the confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the east coast and interested in your bike. You can email me at
    sales(nospamremovethis)@marksmanwood.com

    thanks rob

    ReplyDelete
  4. is this bike still available? conatact me @ aitken444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still avail. for sale?
    email me if it is: pixellated888@gmail.com

    thanks!

    -ed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous blog. I liked it.
    its excellent
    Bike For Sale

    ReplyDelete